Every since 178 Club open in 1980, we knew that everything should be homemade with the freshest ingredients and products, we are sure that our customers know & recognize the difference. What makes us different from the rest? We don't take short cuts. We prepare almost all items form scratch. This is against the national trend, but here are a few of the things that we do daily to ensure that you get what you pay for.
- We hand bread every onion ring, shrimp, chicken tender, chicken livers, etc. right after you place your order.
- Hand make our hamburger patties from 100% USDA beef.
- All of our dressings, sauces, salsa & guacamole are made form the freshest ingredients.
- The soups are renowned and prepared from scratch.
- Our Alfredo is prepared to order from scratch.
- We hand cut every Filet, Rib eye, our 8 & 10 oz. Sirloin, pork loin, and our Saturday night Prime Rib.
- We choose not to buy anything pre-made.
- Fresh baked breads.
- Family owned and operated and truly care about your dining experience.
178 Club Bar seats 8 and is a full service bar
Main dining seats roughly 76 guests.
Dining room looking to the front from the Lounge
The Lounge seats 40-50, the bar is just to the left of photo & is connected to dn/rm by a 10" door